Sunday, August 14, 2011

Are you WASTING money on your waste? Would it benefit you to save 25%, 50% or more off what it costs you to throw garbage out or recycle? Is your business located in Broward, Miami-Dade South Florida?

Are you WASTING money on your waste? Would it benefit you to save 25%, 50% or more off what it costs you to throw garbage out or Recycle? Is your business located in Broward, Miami-Dade South Florida?

I am John Fassert an Account Manager of Choice Environmental Services Inc. If the answer to my above three questions is yes then please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 954-856-7527 or by email: john@choicewaste.com I save businesses, organizations, hospitality establishments & property owners of condominiums & multifamily apartments, townhouses  25%, 50% or more off what it costs them to throw garbage  out. Whether your waste services or recycle needs are for daily or weekly container service, open top roll off container service or for compactor service I can help by providing you with a waste services or recycle solution that is best for your specific needs. If you are a business, organization or hospitality establishment located in Broward County, Miami Dade, or Palm Beach County from Delray Beach to South of Delray Beach then I can help you/them. If you are a property owner of multifamily apartments, condominiums or townhouses located in South Florida in Broward County or Miami Dade County then please provide me with your contact information and please let me know what City you are located in and I will let you know if we provide service in your City and if so I will provide you with a proposal. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Sincerely

John Fassert (Account Manager) with Choice Environmental Services Inc.
Phone 954-856-7527 Email: john@choicewaste.com

No comments:

Post a Comment